Picture of the Day
Awards & Links
RetroRaunch RetrobucksSimply the coolest affiliate program around
We know there's eight bazillion affiliate programs to choose from, why should you choose ours? What can we do for you that no one else can? What wild promises are we going to make and then break?
Well, none. We've been where you are and we won't do to you what was done to us. We're going to be straight with you, tell you the good and the bad, and we hope that some of you will choose to come on board with us, joining the #1 vintage erotica partnership program in the world.
Before we give you the long and involved version, let's give you the basic information you're looking for. If you like it, keep reading:
WHAT YOU GET:
* 45% commissions on all new sales. (That is a 50/50 split of with us after our processing fees. We don't promise you one thing in 18 point type and take it away in 8 point type.)
* 45% on all recurring sales. For as long as they are a member.
* Full commissions paid for any visitor that comes back and buys a membership for a full year after they first find us through you. (This depends on the visitor leaving their cookie files undisturbed, which most do.)
* Full commissions paid on members that cancel and return within the initial one-year period. (RetroRaunch members do it all the time)
* 10% Commissions paid on all sales made by sub-affiliates that sign up under you. This means you will get paid for sales you didn't even make! Refer a friend with a high traffic site and watch the money roll in.
* E-mail notification of every sale, both new and recurring.
* Beautiful content for your site to help promote ours and make money for both of us.
* The option to promote two unique and special sites (coming soon watch for news!)
* The ability to make "Adult Site" money without having to promote something sleazy and embarrassing.
WHAT WE ARE:
RetroRaunch is the oldest, biggest, most well-known and respected vintage adult site on the Internet. Ever since we went online, in July of 1997, we have made it our business to do business honestly and fairly, and only deal with others who have the same ethic.
These days affiliate programs are falling by the wayside daily. Dozens of sites are folding up their tents. The surfers are exhausted at the same old stuff everywhere you go, not to mention the brutalizing treatment they receive in the form of screaming ads and malevolent popup loops. RetroRaunch, on the other hand, is welcomed as an island of fascination, fun and calm in a sea of noise. As a result, people buy. And we all make money.
If that's all you need to know, then CLICK HERE to sign up. You will get all the information you need immediately, and you can start sending us traffic and making some money right away.
If you want to know more before you decide, keep reading.
THE GOOD, BAD AND UGLY
First, the good.
* RetroRaunch is a niche site. This is a good thing and a bad thing. We are different and interesting, but we don't appeal to everyone. (Then again, does anything?)
* We don't blend into the scenery. We are not just another sex site, we really are special, and people realize it immediately, which captures their interest.
* Not only are we a true niche site, we are the biggest, the oldest, the best and the most famous in this particular area.
* Vintage erotica is intrinsically classier and less sordid than the average adult entertainment site. And our version of it is, if we may say (because so many others have told us), an exceptional one. This means we can be promoted more readily on sites that otherwise would be a poor fit for advertising adult material. No need to be ashamed of us. More good stuff.
* We don't have any advertising on our site. None. Zero. Nothing.
* We have fun and interesting free content to promote to attract the attention of surfers: the Caption Contest, the Picture of the Day, and the Postcard service. These are all great tools you can use for promotion.
* Our experience in the 6 years the affiliate program has been operating shows a pretty outstanding conversion ratio on most traffic. Collectively, the average is 1-250. Many of our affiliates are doing 1-200, and a scattered few are under 1-100, astonishingly (these are affiliates sending highly targeted traffic). Every affiliate who has said anything to us about it has told us that we are far and away the best program they have, with the best conversion and retention they have ever seen. (Our billing company, Netbilling, was quoted in AVN Online in 2002 citing us as having the highest retention of any site they have ever worked with.)
* If your traffic is in any way targeted to capture our particular audience, you should see really amazing conversion. If you already have a site that somehow appeals to "retro" fans, you'll have great conversion. If you have an audience of older men, you'll have great conversion. There are many ways to take advantage of our uniqueness to make the most of your traffic, and get better traffic to begin with.
* While we certainly have our fair share of one-week dropouts, our overall retention rate is excellent, because we tend to hold on to a fair percentage of our members for exceptionally long times. Some of our members have been with us as long as 3 years. We also get a good number of repeats. (Folks who go and come back. See next item).
* We have a tracking system that will allow you to get credit for a given sale for up to 12 months after the initial visit. Meaning, if Joe Public comes through your site to check out RetroRaunch but doesn't buy a membership today, that's ok. He bookmarks the site, comes back a few times to check out the picture of the day, the caption contest, the postcards, and in a few weeks or months decides to sign up. Well, you'll get credit for it! (This system is cookie-dependent, so it will only work with surfers who haven't flushed their cookies.)
* We have been around for over 9 years. We have a reputation in the industry, and a reputation with the public. We are trustworthy and only interested in working with others who are trustworthy.
* You can reach us by phone and talk to the owners of the site. We are real people, not some big faceless conglomerate looking to take advantage of you and then disappear into the Caribbean. And we will be happy to help you come up with ways to make the most of our partnership.
Now, the bad.
* If your traffic is bad, meaning it comes primarily from "circle jerks", it's not going to convert. That's always true, and it's true with us. We can't make silk purses from sow's ears. Top ten, thumbnail, and other standard forms of adult site traffic trading are never going to get big conversion for anyone. The traffic that goes to those sites are people who are looking for freebies, not buyers.
* If your traffic is good adult site traffic, it still may not convert with us as well as some other adult sites. We don't necessarily appeal to the average porn surfer. It might also convert wonderfully we've seen both things happen. We won't promise you either way. But you guys are tired of empty promises anyway, aren't you? Your success means our success, sucking you in with lies just wastes everyones time and resources.
* We can't and are not offering to pay you the moon for every sign up. We are in this for the long haul, and we want you to be, too. So we make a fair offer: we'll split it with ya. As the money comes in, we'll keep giving you half of it. You bring us more affiliates, we'll give you a piece of what they earn for us. This way, we don't bankrupt ourselves and go out of business, leaving you all to go find yet another short-term fix. But if you stick with us,your checks will grow, just like ours do.
We've got a lot to offer. We want to be worth it to you and we'll do our best to make it so. We are investing more in expanding the site as much as we can, and we will continue to do so. In fact, we have some pretty amazing plans lined up for the coming months. We hope you'll come along for the ride.