THE NOT SO FINE PRINT
This agreement describes the entire terms and conditions for participation in the RetroRaunch Affiliate Program. RetroRaunch is owned and operated by Global Domination Industries, LLC In this agreement, RetroRaunch and Global Domination Industries, LLC are collectively referred to as RetroRaunch.
In this agreement, the term "Affiliate" refers to you, (the applicant). Wherever the agreement refers to "you" or "your", it means "the Affiliate"; "we" or "our" refers to RetroRaunch.
You will receive 45% of revenue as a commission from subscriptions which result from traffic you have sent to RetroRaunch from your Affiliate Site, so long as you have sent said traffic in compliance with "The Rules" listed at the end of this document. You will receive 10% of the revenue as a commission from subscriptions which result from traffic your sub-affiliates have sent to RetroRaunch from their Affiliate Site, so long as they have sent said traffic in compliance with "The Rules".
When your commissions due are at least $50 for US affiliates, or $100 for non-US affiliates, we will send a check (or pay via Paypal, contact us for this option) within approximately 15 days after the end of each calendar month. If any order that generated a commission is refunded to the customer by RetroRaunch for any reason, or if there are any chargebacks, the amount will be deducted from the next monthly payment. If there are no subsequent payments, the Affiliate will be invoiced.
Qualification for Commissions
Affiliates who comply with The Rules as listed at the end of this document will receive any and all commissions generated, whether they continue to be active Affiliates or not. Additionally, all Affiliates must follow The Rules as set forth at the end of this document.
Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to you under to this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or your potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site or the Affiliate Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States and the District of Columbia, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Los Angeles, CA and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. By submitting the Affiliate Order form, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.
2) You may use any text link as long as it is not misleading. For example, you may not use a text link saying "Click here for ten free pictures of Monica Lewinsky nude!" or make reference to child pornography or bestiality. RetroRaunch has plenty to offer, and promising something other than what we actually have will not get you signups, so why bother?. You are wasting your traffic and our bandwidth.
3) You may not place banners or text links on ANY page that contains actual or simulated depictions of bestiality or child pornography. Additionally, you may not place our banners or link from pages which contain advertisements for bestiality or child pornography. We will not partner with webmasters who break the law! This policy exists to protect you, ourselves and all of our valued partners.
4) You may not force visitors to our page via any mechanism which acts as an automatic transport, such as "meta refresh" and "forced exit" scripts. You are welcome to use consoles, popups, or any method which displays our banners or text links and allows the visitor to choose to visit our sites. Remember, unproductive traffic has no benefit to you - or us! This is a partnership program. You earn dollars by sending quality traffic that converts!
5) You may not create "homemade banners" to drive traffic to our site without our consent. However, we are very eager to hear your ideas, see what you've created, and pay you for your efforts if you come up with something great. Please let us know!
6) RetroRaunch reserves the right to terminate webmasters from the RetroRaunch partnership program for grossly unproductive traffic.
7) RetroRaunch reserves the right to terminate inactive accounts.
8) Neither Password or Warez sites are eligible for RetroRaunch. If you're caught using them, you will not be paid on ANY sales made up until that point.
9) Any webmaster found cheating RetroRaunch will be terminated immediately without pay. We will also actively pursue any and all legal actions available to recover any amounts previously paid.
10) You must be 18 or 21 years of age, depending on your local jurisdiction, to participate in the program.
11) RetroRaunch reserves the right not to accept any site into the RetroRaunch Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that DO NOT QUALIFY include sites which promote any criminal activities, promote hatred or violence, or which violate intellectual property rights.
12) You are welcome to participate as long as you do not reside in one of the following countries:
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kaliningrad, Kazakhstan, North Korea, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Moldova, Pakistan, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, and Yugoslavia.
You will not be paid by RetroRaunch if you reside in one of these countries.